Now, its time to build your business with EOS blockchain network !!
Lets we get into the article, how EOS blockchain makes impact in setting up your business to next-level !!
Here are some of the primary reasons these enterprises are choosing Ethereum for blockchain business !!
- First mover advantage: Ethereum is the first programmable blockchain that features a Turing-complete language on its blockchain that features smart contract functionality.
- It’s a well-planned project: The majority of cryptocurrencies are quite spontaneous, appearing and dying quickly. Ethereum, on the other hand, is a project with a high level of credibility based on its lasting history — in comparison to other crypto projects — with its white paper released in 2013 and its launch in 2015.
- It’s an open system: Ethereum’s public blockchain is an open system, meaning that anyone can join the project and contribute to its growth and development. This is a major advantage because it makes it possible for anyone to develop the ecosystem and improve it. Closed or private blockchain platforms like Hyperledger, Hashgraph, Corda, etc., do not garner the same network effect as open systems like Ethereum.
- It has massive support: Ethereum has the largest community of developers working on its blockchain protocol. Hundreds of thousands of developers are working on the Ethereum ecosystem, and the project is backed by both medium-sized companies and large corporations. Also, the Ethereum Enterprise Alliance and Hyperledger monitor and contribute to the development of the project continually.
- Private transactions: Enterprises can achieve privacy with Ethereum by forming private consortia with private transaction layers, and JPMorgan’s Quorum would be a good example of that. Also, enterprises can now achieve privacy on the public Ethereum blockchain with Ernst & Young’s Nightfall protocol.
- Rapid deployment: It’s easy for developers and enterprises to get started with Ethereum. All-in-one BaaS platforms like Microsoft Azure and Amazon Managed Blockchain services and software-as-a-service (SaaS) platforms like ConsenSys-backedKaleido attempt to make it easy for businesses to develop their own blockchain networks. New tools and development kits are continuously being released so that Ethereum can easily be adopted among enterprises and businesses.
- Interoperability: Enterprises can develop Ethereum-based private/permissioned blockchain networks and plug them into the public Ethereum mainnet to enjoy the vast, active, high-value public blockchain and all the parts of its ecosystem. An example of this is Pantheon from PegaSys, which is Ethereum’s first enterprise client that is compatible with the public chain. All in all, Ethereum’s interoperability essentially keeps enterprise blockchains up to date, as it offers them global reach, an expansive network of users and DApps, and continuous developments and upgrades.
- Investment: The price of Ethereum’s native cryptocurrency, Ether, has increased by over 9,000% from the time of its launch. Early adopters and investors have benefitted from an exceptional return on investment and ETH prices are expected to continuously increase throughout time.
This is how EOS blockchain helps in many ways to achieve your business to successful level.
but you don’t know where to build your secure EOS blockchain business with 100% security and reliability?
Coinjoker- A Leading EOS Blockchain Development company helps to develop your EOS based business with more efficiency and performance. Our blockchain developers have analyzing secure ways to build your enterprises more than you expected. You can get 24/7 support to analyze and fix your bugs instantly !!